Thursday 21 July 2011

Tiger - The Dog


Got confused…?? Ok let me clear its all abt the Dog with name Tiger. This confusion and so called fun came to our life coz of my sister. She is fond of dogs, I guess of all the animals that can be classified as pets. Fortunately she was not allowed to have Tiger as a pet so she bought really cute (for her) and ugly (for me) dog to our home and named him as “Tiger”. When I met him first time, me and Tiger, both of us were staring each other, me with hate and he with innocent friendly eyes…

Few days, after the arrival of this new member in our family everybody was behind him. My sis arranged a box as his home and decorated it (She is really bad with asthetics). My ma was also bz with trying new recipes for our few months old doggie - TheTiger. Papa was bz with training him and taking him out for walk. Everybody was happy with his arrival. I was in distance relationship with him… I used to keep 10 feet distance n that too standing…

Tiger was getting Taller, Stronger and Sharper (no horlicks effect) with our food and everyday ma used to wonder y is not case with me n my sis. With every passing day he used to entertain us with his new tricks, smartness. I was never one of those admirers but all those things used to surprise me, how can a small dog can understand, think, feel …  

He used to wander everywhere in our colony. To find n get him back home was another major task for my sister (no wonder she herself likes to wander here n there). Tiger’s age and size was increasing and so was his popularity… Kids used to play with him… n old buddies used to chat with him… In short everybody used to like him except me… He was brave u knw… He used to fight with other street dogs n all, with his protection (I mean one of our family members) around. I used to tz my sis saying, it’s really difficult to find whos master amongst them.

Tiger was my neither my friend nor my enemy. He was just a dog… an animal… U knw in school as well, I could never wrote few decent lines on topic “My Favorite animal Dog”. Some how I feel dogs (rather any animal) is good but in it’s original habitat… The animal should be as close to nature as possible…(Including human being). We should respect there capabilities, should help them, save them but, at least me, can’t bring them at home…

It was heavily raining, me and my sis got late, and as we enter our home… can’t describe the scene. Dead silence… My parents were sad, no words were coming out, it was simply scary. Yes it was the silence of death… death of our Tiger… My sis started weeping like anything… She was unstoppable… my parents were trying to console her… I couldn’t understand how, why, when it all happened but yes tears were rolling down on my face as well. We were really upset for few days… It felt like Tiger’s decorated home, plate, his all favorite places, everything was silently weeping… I simply could not look at his empty place… He was not our pet bt was our family member… he loved us n so we do… we shared so many happy, funny, sad moments together and now his not there to make us laugh, play, not even to get angry.

After few days, papa put proposal of new pet, and this time it was my Sister who opposed strongly, she could not dare to have another one… Now I knw why I don’t like pets, they not only occupy space in your house but also the special corner of your heart… the space in your home may get empty but existence of that beloved one in your heart can’t get empty neither it can be replaced…
Yes Tiger I miss you … and Love you too… 



No comments:

Post a Comment