Monday 27 August 2012

Beginning…



 I being a good blog finder and a reader, one of my friends asked me regarding blogging. First let me clear, it’s quite easy to be a good blog finder if you have time and all my friends knows that I m not a GOOD reader. My friend was asking me about writing a blog, like how to write, where to post the blogs, how to publish it, its privacy settings etc. I felt so happy that she wanted to write something and I know the platform where she can present it. I told her whatever info I have, also gave her the links for my favorite and thus good blogs. 
 
My first and eager question to her was, “what will u write about?” Yes… whenever I think of my blog, question comes to me, “what to write next?”. We are not like a factory, given a requirement producing fixed length and width product every day. It’s all about our thoughts and moods that flow on paper… anytime… anywhere… To my surprise, friend is ready with her 1st post which she will just polish a bit and blog is ready for inauguration.
 
As she does not want to disclose about her writings, post, thoughts to everyone, I also won’t disclose her name. Let’s call her “Miss A”. So now, you know, new blog is on its way, written by a Girl and she is single. Knowing this, few of you might be more interested in her… for them all the best, hope the blog link reaches to you by some or the other way …


Dear Miss A,
 Welcome to this beautiful world of Words…

Let us get drench in your thoughts…

Let us get awake with your voice…

Let us open up with your beautiful words…

Let us see this world through your eyes…

Let us see this world through your eyes…


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your "Miss A" will definitely be thankful to u :)

    ReplyDelete