Tuesday 8 January 2013

Photos...




I always get down from my office bus exactly in front of the Dominos shop. Just step on the road and your nose can not smell anything other than Pizzas. One day I got down from my bus and saw man clicking photo; his son was sitting on Domino’s bike for Khusiyon ki home delivery, holding big polythene in his small hands and wearing a typical Dominos helmet for delivery boys. Of course his was looking perfect in his costume; and his dad was the happiest father on earth clicking one of the cute photo of his child; Capturing the perfect moment.


That flash of a photo filled my mind with lots of memories. I don’t have a huge collection of my photos; but yes you can see me in variety moods… growing every year. I can spend a lot of my time with yellow tinged photo prints of those happy, sad, funny, surprised, naughty moments. Each photo with a special memory and feeling attached to it. I don’t remember few photos, why and when they were clicked; then people around me tell me their own versions of memories. Generally I tag photos as “that Pink frock wala photo”, ”that photo with grandma wearing blue sari”  ,’surprise b’day party photo’ etc.   Collection of photos with tag “Clicked by me” is also increasing. I do have friends, who pose for a photo, and when the photographer says “Ready…!!!” they yell “Wait … wait”. If am a photographer, this thing irritates me. I always wonder what to wait for.  Wait… so that they can look a bit better in the photo or so that they can show how much happy they are… or wait... Till they hide their sorrow deep inside; not to reflect on face… 


Photo – the word that brings smile on every face. Few people look very pretty in photos (need not be the same in reality). Few like me who genuinely try not to look weird; at least at that special moment. Just visit a photo studio and you can see people trying really hard to keep their perfect image. I have a friend who likes to click people with their own natural pose. Personally I do like his photography; its not at all fancy; No high – low light effects; no classy wardrobe; He chooses a common man as his objects and do not give them  special effects just to increase face value of the photo and not that of the object.


Photos – they talk a lot; captures happy events and sad memories as well… 
captures your friends, families… 
captures your feelings and emotions… 
captures the beauty of nature around you; probably unseen, unnoticed…
captures moments for you to LIVE your life again and again…


2 comments: